I’m inside a mansion. It’s our house, I’m not familiar with but it gives a feeling that it’s ours. I was looking for Vem because we have this sort of a fight. I went to our room. I saw the bags and stuffs. All still in place. I checked other rooms. She’s not there but the place are very neat. I figure she might have clean up the place. So I went to some rooms some more.
Then a girl with glasses shows up.
“Von, what are you looking for?” she says.
“Have you seen, Vem?” I said, “I’ve been through all these places but still can’t find her”
“Have you tried the kitchen?” she said, “I saw her earlier went through there”
I went to the kitchen and she came along with me. Then I saw under the floor that there lies a dead dog.
So I asked her, “How long has that dog been lying there?”
“Quite some time now”, she said “Do you still remember that dog?”
I didn’t reply but I do remember the dog. That was the dog of my grandmother when I was a kid.
Anyway, I continue looking for Vem. Then I saw a room with 2-3 girls. I think they’re preparing to set up sort of a decoration. I asked one of the girls if they know Vem is. She said she don’t know and she told me to try to check some rooms. This lady got a scissor in her hand and some paper she’s trying to cut.
So I left the girl with the glasses with them and continue walking. Then I think I’m in sort of a living room. I saw my own mom talking to some priests or something. So I just continue walking when my mom call me up and introduced me. After the greetings, I told my mom I was looking for Vem. She then just suddenly handed me a book of sort. It’s about how to handle marriages. I got irritated and she noticed it and she just laughed at me then I just continue looking for her until I woke up.
Updating the dream journal. Let’s see:
- Mansion – To see a mansion in your dream symbolizes your greatest potential and growth. You may feel that your current situation or relationship is in a rut. ( Rut is like being stuck or in stagnant mode, or not able to move forward.)
- Girls – To see a girl in your dream represents your playful, innocent, and childlike nature. Perhaps you are behaving immaturely in some situation. Alternatively, a girl represents the feminine qualities of your character.
- Kitchen – To see a kitchen in your dream signifies your need for warmth, spiritual nourishment and healing. It may also be symbolic of the nurturing mother or the way that you are for your loved ones. Alternatively the kitchen represents a transformation. Something new or life altering is about to occur. (Weird, here’s the kitchen again)
- Dog – To see a dog in your dream symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities. Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is dead or dying, then it means a loss of a good friend or a deterioration of your instincts.
- Scissors – To see a pair of scissors in your dream indicates that your focus is being divided into too many directions.
- Mother – To see your mother in your dream represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection. Some people may have problems freeing themselves from their mothers and are thus seeking their own individuality and development.
– To dream that you are having a conversation with your mother denotes a matter that has preoccupied your mind and you are not sure how to deal with it in your waking life. It indicates unresolved problems that need to be worked out with your mother.
– To hear your mother call you in our dream suggests that you have been negligent in your duties and responsibilities. You are pursuing down the wrong path.
- Books – To see books in your dream indicate calmness. You are moving toward your goals at a slow and steady pace. Books also symbolize knowledge, intellect, information and wisdom. In particular, to see an open book in your dream, means that you are able to grasp new ideas with ease. If the book is closed, then it represents your allure and mysteriousness. Consider the type of book for additional clues. The dream may represent your calling into a specific field of work or an area that you need to devote more study to. Alternatively, the dream could be telling you not to judge a book by its cover.
- Interpreting Waking Life (saintfallen.wordpress.com)
- Memories (amairgin.wordpress.com)
- Dream Interview Part IV: How My Dreams Influence My Writing (jeanraffa.wordpress.com)
- Dream Interview Part III: Big Dreams (jeanraffa.wordpress.com)
- My Ghost Mansion (thesoapbar.blogspot.com)
- For Better For Worse [Evelyn] by Sally (moskeda.wordpress.com)
- Dreams vs. Reality (mylifeuncutalmost.wordpress.com)
- The Magic of Butterflies (bestisyettocome.wordpress.com)
- A Dream With Meaningful Symbols (jeanraffa.wordpress.com)
- Dream: Kitchen Bebop Jazz (smokebear.wordpress.com)