Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone enjoy their holiday. Me? I just got out from the hospital. Last Wednesday, I woke up around 1 am with an excruciating pain in my tummy. At first, I thought it’s nothing serious, then as time progress and I can no longer get myself back to sleep because of the increasing pain. Around 3:30 am, I decided to checked myself in the hospital.
It’s a funny experience because I never admitted myself before to a hospital, so I arrived around 4 am, explaining to them that I was having problems with my stomach. It’s not accommodating as I was expecting. Because I’m alone, I have to drag myself paying laboratory tests in the Pharmacy. The nurses at that time are douchebags. I’m planning to complain maybe tomorrow when I get back for my lab results.
Anyway, now I feel better though I’m a little groggy because of the medicines. Good thing I don’t need any surgery because of the initial guess that I have an appendicitis. Turns out the antibiotics they gave me are enough to subside the pain. Probably because I don’t really have an appendicitis but a bacterial infection or something.
So what will happened to my work? Well, they’re going to transfer me to another batch. My batch will graduate tomorrow and even though I can join them tomorrow, it still won’t make up to my absences. So they’ll put me to the next batch who will be having 2nd week of travel pod next week.
Whatever’s the case, I hope that was the end of it. I don’t want to suffer that pain again. Regarding with my work, it’s not that bad that I’m going to be transferred as long as I’m still part of it. Everything will be just fine, I guess.
- Happy Thanksgiving! (puddinggirl.wordpress.com)
- What are the symptoms of appendicitis? (zocdoc.com)
- Scared… (ninelivesofcat.wordpress.com)
- Delayed pediatric appendicitis treatment linked to complications, and even death (medicalxpress.com)
- Antibiotics for appendicitis, heparin for burns and other tales of wonder (aleksandreia.wordpress.com)
- What’s so unremarkable about being in constant pain? (bodylosingmind.wordpress.com)
- Teen with appendicitis sent home three times by medics who diagnosed indigestion (menmedia.co.uk)
- Hospital Visit (sitwalklieandrise.wordpress.com)
- Appendicitis: Pain at the heart of your gut (vanguardngr.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (artfulparent.typepad.com)
- Food – Happy Thanksgiving…. (thesecularity.com)
- Thanksgiving in the ICU: Woven into the Tapestry of Traditions (ajnoffthecharts.com)
- Americans Know How To Celebrate! Happy Thanksgiving! (johnchow.com)
- Just when I thought I was out… (shanny.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving! 2011 (wealthartisan.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (dallasbelle.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving (ladyashleydesigns.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Safety Tips for your Pets (biskey7.wordpress.com)
- Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias! (solediluna.wordpress.com)
- Holidays in the hospital (mykarekit.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving ! ! (thoughtstomull.com)
- Reflections (quixoticchaotic.wordpress.com)
- Musings: Have A Happy Thanksgiving! (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving 2011! (erinboykinsgazette.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving (survivingmiddleage.wordpress.com)