About the NaNoWriMo, I presented myself to regional nano writers which is located here in the Philippines. Surprisingly, they’re a bit near my age. So it was cool but I was really hoping to meet someone from here in Iloilo so we could meet and do some write-in somewhere.
Okay enough with NaNoWriMo updates. I want to talk about something else. So what have I done lately? Well, I’m just finishing up my 2 sets of laundry. I already pour some fabric conditioner. Any minutes now I’m gonna rinse it and hang it on the carport. I think I should make it official that Thursday is my Laundry Day, at least for now since I don’t really have much to do. Good thing a friend of mine reminded me last time I was in the mall to buy some laundry gloves. It never occur to me to buy one. It really helped me a lot since I don’t have any washing machine.
Few things I learned from this:
- Separate the colored clothes from the white ones
- Limit your agitating power, depends on what kind of clothes they are
- Also your wringing power, there are only few things you can wring away as much as you want, like: jeans, towels, sweats etc. but not the stretchy clothes.
- Don’t use too much powder detergent. I remember I did that when I was staying in a boarding house. Now I used those clothes as rags.
- Never forget to check your pockets. Errrr. I just bought a Play Station memory card last month. Then last week, I forgot that it was in my jean’s pocket. Too late, I just noticed it when my pants already dipped in the basin. My Fight Night 3 profile was in there huhuhu T_T