This is my first post in the month of October. I can’t really log in yesterday because I went to the wake of Victor’s father. For those who want to extend their condolences, they’re currently in Gelgato Funeral Homes, that’s in Balabago Jaro. Or you can just send him a text. Whatever you preferred. We drank a little booze and talk a lot of stuffs, more about mangas and anime, actually. I woke up early the next day, around 6 am, and called a cab, went directly to the boarding house of my Auntie and slam myself to bed and woke up again at 10.
Good News Everyone!
Guess what.. I just transferred to another house XD… The previous house I’ve been was… well.. okay but, I got to admit, it was so small. There’s no room for my dogs. But in all fairness, they’re willing to build me dog houses for Leroy and Sable but it would be few walks away from my house and they put up a new rule that dogs are off limits. That’s why I decided to find another flat.
So now I’m here along with my brother, Prankster, and my cousin, John. This place has 2 floors, a carport, living room, kitchen and dirty kitchen at the back. It has 2 bathrooms, 1 here on the first floor and the other one’s upstairs. There are 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor with a balcony overlooking the carport and the street in the master’s bedroom. I guess, I can say that it’s great.
- Does Your Bedroom Do Double Duty? (casasugar.com)
- Property Values: What You Get for … $810,000 (nytimes.com)
- Before and After: Ashley’s Impressively Improved Living Room (casasugar.com)
- Trouble In Paradise Still? Will & Jada Sell Their New York Apartment (hellobeautiful.com)
- Before and After: Ashley’s Playfully Serene Bedroom (casasugar.com)
- Which Apartment Should Pippa27 Choose? (casasugar.com)