The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.
The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.
Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.
Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.
Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.
(excerpt from the Book of Lao Tze ” Tao Teh Ching chapter 1″)
- the beauty of the Tao Te Ching (preciouspuppy.wordpress.com)
- Graceful Apologies (learningtoexhale.wordpress.com)
- Tao Te Ching #15: “Skilled Warriors of Old” (dojorat.blogspot.com)
- Jediism vs. Zen (beyondtheouterrim.wordpress.com)
- The Tao of Pooh…Stillness (imaginartz.wordpress.com)
- Will and Willingness (thepowerofease.wordpress.com)
- James Napoli: I Just Need to Check My Female (huffingtonpost.com)
- Tao 12: Controlling Senses (zentocoach.wordpress.com)